By Sudheer Jonna,Oleg Varaksin
About This Book
- Detailed insights into PrimeNG options, parts and contours with examples that can assist you make first-class consumer Interfaces for Angular internet apps.
- Get acquainted with subject matters, layouts and customization in genuine global applications.
- Develop Angular purposes speedily utilizing strengthen instruments and criteria with most sensible practices.
Who This e-book Is For
This booklet is for everyone who want to study or create smooth Angular dependent unmarried web page purposes utilizing PrimeNG part library. This publication is an efficient selection for novices to complex clients who're critical to profit glossy Angular functions. the must haves for this ebook are a few simple wisdom at the Angular 2+ model with TypeScript and CSS talents.
What you are going to Learn
- Setup PrimeNG tasks with SystemJS, Webpack, and Angular CLI.
- Use theming options and layouts with grid structures and Bootstrap.
- Work with more suitable enter, choose, button and panel components.
- Apply numerous DataTable positive factors: sorting, filtering, grouping, and templating.
- Meet information new release parts: DataList, DataGrid, Tree, and so on.
- Build unending menu diversifications: SlideMenu, TieredMenu, MegaMenu, and so on.
- Visualize your facts representations with PrimeNG charts and GMap components.
- Adopt top practices similar to country administration with @ngrx/store.
- Write unit and end-to-end assessments with Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor.
PrimeNG is a number one and speedily evolving UI part library for Angular functions with eighty+ wealthy elements. compared to opponents, PrimeNG used to be created with company purposes in brain. This booklet offers a head-start to aid readers improve single-page purposes utilizing the preferred improvement stack.
This booklet involves 10 chapters and begins with TypeScript and Angular basics which are very important for next issues. Later we speak about the right way to manage and configure a PrimeNG software in several methods. as soon as the surroundings is prepared, theming techniques and responsive layouts may be defined. Readers will examine stronger enter, decide on, button parts by way of some of the panels and menu elements. an additional bankruptcy demonstrates tips to create map and chart elements for real-world purposes. except typical positive aspects, the readers will easy methods to customise elements to fulfill their requirements.
At the top of this booklet, the readers will be aware of the bits and bobs of the way to take advantage of PrimeNG library and should be able to create advanced Angular functions utilizing wealthy part set
Read Online or Download Angular UI Development with PrimeNG PDF
Construct your personal net app with Bootstrap and AngularJS, using the newest net technologiesAbout This BookBuild, enhance, and customise your software utilizing Angular. js and BootstrapUtilize AngularStrap to tug in Bootstrap’s jQuery plugins via Angular directivesPacked with the way to assist you stay away from capability obstacles whereas developingWho This ebook Is ForWhether you recognize a bit approximately Bootstrap or AngularJS, or you are a entire newbie, this e-book will increase your functions in either frameworks and you may construct a completely practical net app.
Hit the floor working with React, the open-source expertise from fb for construction wealthy internet purposes quick. With this functional consultant, fb engineer Stoyan Stefanov teaches you the way to construct components--React's simple development blocks--and get them organized into maintainable, large-scale apps.
Key FeaturesLeverage the ability of microservices to construct a versatile and effective procedure in JavaSee Docker and Spring Boot in perform to shape simply deployable microservicesHands-on procedure in the course of the publication that allows you to familiarize and seize the detailsBook DescriptionA microservice structure is helping you construct your program as a set of other prone.
Extra info for Angular UI Development with PrimeNG
Angular UI Development with PrimeNG by Sudheer Jonna,Oleg Varaksin